Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Frequently Asked Questions
The Laura Blaney Home Selling Team answers to many common questions a seller asks in the selling process.
Should I wait to list my home?
This is a question you’re probably asking yourself if you’re considering selling your home. Should you sell now or wait until the market turns around?
No one can tell when the market will hit the road to recovery but one thing we are sure of; today’s listing inventory was down 17.7% compared to last year. So what does this mean? With the listing inventory down and we still have the same buyer pool as last year; we’re seeing that the supply and demand is beginning to even out.
What positive things will come out from this?
- Less competition allows you to receive more of your asking price.
- You can expect to get multiple offers of your home.
- Your home will not languish on the market.
With interest rates continuing at historic lows, we’re seeing an improvement in the unemployment rate in the Upstate, and we’re expecting a jump in house buying this spring, this is a big opportunity for home sellers. If you decided to sell your home now, you are going to get a good deal.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here